Pubg Mobile : Best 4 Finger Claw Gyroscope With Sensitivity In 2021

 Best 4 Finger Claw Pubg Mobile Gyroscope With Sensitivity, Pubg 4 Finger Control Claw. In this article, we share the best 4 fingers claw Pubg Mobile. Pubg 4 Finger Claw Layout settings. Also share zero recoil sensitivity settings so make sure you can read this post from start to end.

As you know in this post I will give you my 4 Finger Claw Pubg Mobile control code + sensitivity. I will also attach some screenshots and also share some control code and sensitivity code.

So make sure you can read this article carefully and also share it.

Pubg Mobile: Best 4 Finger Claw

 Gyroscope 


So Friends, now I will give you Best 4 Finger Claw Pubg control code and sensitivity code.

layout 1 – 6960-4924-2503-3286-001

Layout 2 – 6937-0873-9032-6996-799

Layout 3 – 6960-4924-2503-3286-002

Friends, If this code does not work then I will attach some screenshots of my control and sensitivity so please copy and paste the code, and let's enjoy.

Sensitivity Code – 6960-4924-2503-3286-003

So this is my 4 finger claw control code and sensitivity code if you like this so copy and paste and enjoy the Pubg Mobile game.

Email Id Kaise Banaye Pubg Mobile ke Liye

4 Finger Claw Control + Sensitivity Screenshot

If those codes do not work, I will attach some screenshots of my control and sensitivity so please copy and paste. Screenshots are below and if you have any quires and issues so please let e know in the comment.

Best 4 Finger Claw Pubg Mobile Techbhaveshyt
My 3 Layout

This is my 3 layout just see and copy if the control code doesn’t work.

Now I will share my personal sensitivity setting screenshot below.

Best 4 Finger Claw Pubg Mobile Techbhaveshyt

So this is my sensitivity settings screenshot if the code doesn’t work so please you can cooperate with this screenshot.

In this article, I told you about Best 4 Finger Claw Pubg Mobile Techbhaveshyt so friends if you like this article, then definitely share it with your friends on all social media networks. If you are facing any problems, then you can tell me by a comment on commenting section below, Thank You.

Read More: 

Post a Comment

3 Comments